I totally took this idea from Angela over at Craving Cupcakes. Visit her blog when you get a chance, she's fantabulous!
1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy? I would totally buy a pair of Cole Haan pumps!!
2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had? Here we go with comments of my Un-Americanness ;). Cheese - the smell of cheese makes me want to vomit!
3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I played house a lot, I had a play kitchen in my basement & was forever "cooking" for my dolls.
4. What’s your favorite state? Why? Florida because of all of the fabulous sunshine!
5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice? Oh man...I don't know about that. Thank goodness that's not our culture!
6. What’s your favorite herb? Lavender - makes me sleeeeeeeeepy!!
7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose? Robert Pattinson & not because of Twilight, but just cause he's hot!
8. What’s your favorite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid!!!!
9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose? Right now I'd have to say Taio Cruz Featuring Ludacris - Break Your Heart **Note: I am not condoning his male whoreism, but I love this song!! LOL It's song #3 on my running playlist!**
10. How do you order your steak? Medium well