Here's the award:
Soooooo....without further ado! 10 things that make me happy:
- Waking up - Knowing that God gave me the opportunity take another breath, the make a difference, to annoy some innocent person - that makes me happy! LOL
- Babysitting my niece - She's the BEST form of birth control ever! Yes, I want kids, but at 26 years old I know for sure I'm not ready!
- Seeing my family - They may be totally silly, but I lurve them!
- Text messaging - What did we do before text messaging? I seriously can't live without it lol!
- My house - It's mine...well mine and Bank of America's.
- Security - Knowing that I don't have to wonder about where my next meal will come from, how I'm going to bathe myself, or where I'm going to sleep.
- My job - As much as I sometimes complain about my annoying coworkers, they're absolutely hilarious. They talked to me this morning as my niece threw a temper tantrum throughout our entire conference call.
- My bloggy friends - Lately my bloggy friends have been emailing me & I LOVE LOVE LOVE that! It makes me feel like I'm really not worlds away from people my age!
- My IRL friends - Tried & true yes they are! I love my IRL friends & hope that one day some of my bloggy friends will become my IRL friends! :)
- Blogging - Blogging has become my release! I can let it out here & I'm rarely criticized.
- So Scared Of Getting Older, I'm Only Good At Being Young
- American Girl In Australia
- Oh Hai
- Dreams Do Come True